- Sku: FIN-0017-21
XSTAT P30 stops life-threatening bleeding from non-compressible junctional and narrow entrance extremity wounds. It works by injecting small, rapidly-expanding sponges into a wound cavity using a syringe-like applicator. XSTAT® P30 encloses the minisponges in three porous pouches to make removing sponges from wounds faster and easier. In addition, XSTAT® P30 has less packaging and a smaller cube space than the XSTAT® 30 Generation 2.
Once inside the cavity, the sponges absorb blood and expand up to 10 times their size,packing the wound and applying hemostatic pressure to stop bleeding within seconds.
- Stops life-threatening bleeding from non-compressible junctional and narrow entrance extremity wounds.
- Minisponges are enclosed in three porous pouches to facilitate their removal from wounds.
- Smaller weight and cube then the original XSTAT.
- Fast Acting – Apply hemostatic pressure to a wound within seconds.
- Fast to Apply – 30 seconds to remove from packaging and apply to a wound.
- Easy to apply – Requires minimal training, which increases the probability of effective use.