- Can be used with chlorinated water.
- Can be used with outside water sources such as lakes, rivers, natural disasters, traveling around the world and used for water of unknown quality. (Not to be used with salt water.)
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals; and up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus.
- Has a screw on/off fill from the top cap for easy filling.
- 38 oz. size is light weight and easy to use!
- Seychelle's exclusive filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world. Tested to EPA protocals and NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach!
- BPA free!
- Replaceable filter is attached to cap.
The Advanced Filter is made of the same media as the Standard filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus up to six logs (99.9999%). Removes up to 90% of fluoride. It can be used in extreme conditions; with turbid and stagnant water; and is critical for emergencies and disasters (such as the events that occurred in the US with Katrina and the earthquake in Haiti.)
*The filtration element has been impregnated with a proprietary anion that removes both Iodine and Iodide.