28oz Advanced Flip Top Filter Bottle
The 28 oz. Flip Top Filter Bottle is a best seller worldwide! This bottle is great for everyday use or weekend camping trips. The 28 oz. bottle has the option of an Advanced filter or Regular filter, along with a sleeve and wrist strap that can be customized (minimum orders apply). Wherever your day takes you, trust that your drinking water is 99.99% contaminant free.
- Can be used with chlorinated water.
- Can be used with outside water sources such as lakes, rivers, natural disasters, traveling around the world and used for water of unknown quality. (Not to be used with salt water.)
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus.
- 28 oz size is compact, light weight and easy to use!
- Seychelle's exclusive filtered bottles are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world. Tested to EPA protocals and NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach!
- BPA free!
- Filter is replaceable.
The 28 oz. Flip Top ADVANCED Bottle provides great tasting, fresh water wherever you are. It is the perfect solution for those traveling to foreign countries where safe drinking water is at a premium.
The Standard filter removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including aesthetics such as chlorine, sediment and dirt; chemicals (VOC's) such as DDT, MTBE, benzene, chloroforms (THM's); dissolved solids (heavy metals) such as arsenic, lead, mercury, copper, zinc, aluminum, chromium 6 and up to 99.9% of biologicals (pathogens) such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%). Removes up to 90% of fluoride. It can be used in extreme conditions, turbid and stagnant water, and is ideal emergencies and natural disasters. (Not to be used with salt water.)